HUMDES.COM policy regarding the processing of personal data
The Site protects the privacy of Users.
- General provisions
- Collection of personal data
- Use of personal data
- Disclosure of information
- Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data
- Contact details for communication
1. General provisions
1.2. Personal data processing — any actions (operations) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
1.3. The relations related to the processing of personal data and information about the Users of the Site are regulated by this Policy, other official documents of the Company and the current legislation.
2. Collection of personal data
2.1. Personal data refers to any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain or identifiable individual (subject of personal data) and which can be used to identify a certain person or to communicate with him.
2.2. The Company collects and processes personal data in order to provide information about the services offered by the Site and advertising campaigns.
2.3. What personal data we collect
The Company may collect various data/information, including:
- first name, last name, patronymic;
- phone number;
- date, time and place of birth;
- email address.
Personal data may also include data additionally provided by Users at the request of the Company in order for the Company to fulfill its obligations to Users arising from the service agreement.
2.4. Each time you visit the Site, the Company can automatically collect the following information about Users:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address that was used to connect the User's computer to the Internet, information about the type and version of the User's browser, time zone settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about the User's visit, including the history of visits with full unified resource locators (URLs) on the Site and after visiting the Site (including date and time), viewed products or products searched for, the responsiveness of the page, loading errors, the duration of visits to some pages, information on actions taken on the page (scrolling clicks and mouse hovers), about the methods that were used to leave the page, as well as about the phone number that was used to call the customer service department.
3. Use of personal data
3.1. The personal data collected by the Company allows you to respond to user requests, as well as send notifications to Users about special offers and various events. Personal data helps the Company to improve services, content and communications.
3.2. The Company may use personal information for internal purposes, such as: conducting audits, data analysis and various studies to improve the Company's products and services, as well as interaction with Users.
3.3. If the User does not wish to be included in the Company's mailing list, he can unsubscribe at any time by informing the Company at the specified contacts for feedback (see clause 8).
4. Disclosure of information
4.1. The Company does not sell or provide personal data to third parties, except for the persons specified in clause 4.2.
4.2. The Company may grant access to Users' personal data and allow their processing in strictly limited cases to a limited number of third parties for the following purposes:
- Analytics providers and search engine developers who help improve and optimize the Site.
- Providers of technical solutions that allow the Company to send its messages to Users (including marketing messages or consumer satisfaction studies, if Users have given their consent to receive such information). For example, providers of solutions for organizing mass email newsletters and mass sms mailings.
5. Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data
Each User has the right to ask the Company not to process his personal data for marketing purposes. The Company informs Users before collecting personal data about the intention to use the data for the specified purposes.
The User may withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data. It is enough to write to the company's email email@example.com.
In addition, they are used to customize advertising, as well as to measure the effectiveness of advertising. In general, cookies perform two functions:
- Operational cookies
Cookies can be used to analyze how Users use the Site and to monitor the performance of the Site. This allows the Company to provide high-quality service, as well as quickly identify and fix any problems that arise.
For example, operational cookies can be used to track the most popular pages and to determine why some pages receive error messages. These cookies can also be used to identify products and services that will be of interest to Users based on their browsing history.
- Behaviorally-oriented advertising cookies.
Users can always opt out of cookies if their browser allows it.
8. Deletion of personal data
You can delete all your data completely, including your account in your personal account, or write to us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Contact details for communication
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcome and sent to the Customer Service Department, to the email address: email@example.com.